IRM for Government & Public Sector
Because of their nature, governmental departments are under increasing pressure They are subject to the highest requirements and compliance standards, while facing scrutiny from the public eye. Many of these standards are related to security and information management and the technology used to manage this information also has strict standards for government compliance which enhances their need for being protected for Cyber threats. Risk management is an integral part of creating transparency within governmental divisions to prove that they can rise above the pressure, but bureaucracy is a big thorn for those tasked with maintaining government regulatory compliance as communication among departments and agencies collides to irrelevant procedures.
By implementing all your Risk Management needs onto an integrated and flexible platform, you can save resources, stay ahead of regulatory changes, manage risks and enable communication channels for compliance.
- An integrated framework-system that mitigate any kind of risk.
- Assess cybersecurity & operational vulnerabilities within organization network.
- Integrate new regulatory requirements and conduct the appropriate risk assessments.
- Have a holistic business continuity plan.
- Map every step of remediation process.