IRM for Healthcare Industry
As regulatory pressure grows and healthcare compliance problems develop greater complex, maintaining an effective risk management process is very important. Meeting regulatory compliance and enterprise requirements with HIPAA, NIST, ENISA, OSHA, OCR, HITECH and other enforced law requirements, operational efficiency, avoidance of liability and asset & human protection are some of the key challenges faced by healthcare professionals. Additionally, as healthcare structures are consolidating, reimbursements are shrinking, affected person quantity is increasing, and the risk of fines and legal proceedings maintains to develop, there are also concerns about GDPR, Information and data security, which means healthcare compliance have never been more important and complicated.
By implementing all your Risk Management needs onto an integrated and flexible platform, you can save resources, stay ahead of regulatory changes, manage risks and achieve resiliency effortlessly.
- An integrated framework-system that mitigate any kind of risk.
- Assess cybersecurity & corporate vulnerabilities within organization network.
- Integrate new regulatory requirements and conduct the appropriate risk assessments.
- Have a holistic business continuity plan.
- Map every step of remediation process.
- Stay audit ready.