IRM for Retail & Consumer
Corporations in the retail industry face unique challenges as often have personnel, assets and suppliers that are located around the world. Some of these challenges demands measures related to reputational risk, preventing fraud and theft, securing data breaches, avoiding customer injuries, managing GDPR issues, controlling Third-Party dependence and other risks when it comes to ethics and compliance. For all these measures, scattered sites require effective communication channels for employees to interact with the company’s headquarters which increases the need for better procedure and policy management.
By implementing all your Risk Management needs onto an integrated and flexible platform, you can save resources, stay ahead of regulatory changes, manage risks and enable communication channels for compliance.
- An integrated framework-system that mitigate any kind of risk.
- Assess cybersecurity & corporate vulnerabilities within organization network.
- Integrate new regulatory requirements and conduct the appropriate risk assessments.
- Control Third-Party dependence
- Have a holistic business continuity plan.
- Map every step of remediation process.