Continuity Guardian through the “Compliance Management” module, ensures that your Organization will identify easily any deviations with the best practices, laws, regulations and International Standards. Through comprehensive assessments already incorporated in Continuity Guardian, the Organizations may assess all the parameters and get instantly the compliance ratios.
A Multi-Function Compliance Tool
- Automate the Compliance evaluation through predefined assessments built by our expert team
- Take advantage of our extensive library of questionnaires and datasets
- Automate information gathering and compliance ratio calculations
- Identify easily deviations, strengths and weaknesses across your Organization
- Monitor performance of your Internal units and Third Parties
- Assign and monitor corrective actions to achieve compliance
Check your Compliance and Risks against
- Laws and Regulations
- Environmental Social & Governance (ESG) issues & disclosure requirements
- Services Provided by Third Parties
- International Standards (ISO, US & British Standards, etc.)
- 14001 – Environmental Management
- 20000 – Information Technology – Service Management
- 26000 – Social Responsibility
- 22301 – Security and Resilience – Business Continuity Management
- 27001 – Information Technology – Information Security Management Systems
- 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- 50001 – Energy Management Systems
Why Compliance Module
- Very flexible and customizable to adapt on every need, regulation and benchmark.
- Assess compliance through pre-filled control forms.
- Dashboards that value priority or severity to identify gaps.
- A single source for all compliance tracking that enables collaboration from different users.
- Quick reporting with a single click to ensure that you’re always audit-ready.